Clean, all-welded, stainless steel design.
Vigor's Clean Room Gloveboxes incorporate high efficiency filtration. We use a special blower and filter design to create a laminar flow pattern: a uniform and vertical flow from the roof to the floor. Because our purifiers remove contamination and impurities so efficiently, the cleanness level of these boxes can reach grade 100 to grade 10. Clean room gloveboxes find wide usage in solar cell and organic photovoltaic (OPV) manufacture. As with all Vigor boxes, integration with any tools you need is seamless.
These gloveboxes are optimized for manufacturing special metal halide lamps and/or organic light-emitting diode displays (OLED). The sunken floor of these gloveboxes results in a very spacious interior which is advantageous in meeting the demands posed by OLED manufacture. These gloveboxes incorporate removable side panels which facilitate the integration of commonly used features like deposition systems. Interested customers may contact us to discuss any unique requirements.
Gloveboxes employed in the area of lithium and sodium ion battery research face unique challenges. These challenges are primarily due to the high levels of organic contaminants released into the glovebox atmosphere during battery work. These contaminants have undesirable effects on the integrated equipment, and can sometimes damage oxygen adsorbents. Vigor's battery research glovebox line incorporates a special adsorbent bed to remove corrosives before they can compromise your research or the glovebox. We also accommodate for a variety of electrical feedthroughs, custom panels and peripherals.
Gloveboxes that accommodate heating and/or welding processes also must accommodate a considerable amount of heat and/or fumes -- especially the welding of oxygen-reactive aerospace materials. Vigor's furnace and welding glovebox line has built-in air-conditioning, which helps balance thermal changes and heat-related pressure changes. A sunken floors provides a spacious working environment. We also accommodate for a variety of electrical feedthroughs, custom panels and peripherals.
Working gas: Ultra-high purity inert gas / Regeneration gas: 5% hydrogen with 95% inert gas (to match working gas) / Purification Column: Refillable, high performance copper-based catalyst and zeolites. Regeneration averages ~ once per year. Purifier capacity is 60 liters of oxygen and 1.5 liters of water. / Circulation: Fuji blower with flow rate of 45 m3/h
Vigor stands above the competition with our all-welded design, all stainless steel pipework, and our patented double-seal technology. The specifications for all of our standard systems follow:
- Working gas: Ultra-high purity inert gas
- Regeneration gas: 5% hydrogen with 95% inert gas (to match working gas)
- Purification Column: Refillable, high performance copper-based catalyst and zeolites.
- Regeneration averages ~ once per year. Purifier capacity is 60 liters of oxygen and 1.5 liters of water.
- Circulation: Fuji blower with flow rate of 45 m3/h
- Siemens PLC: Controls all solenoid and pneumatic valves
- Filters: Circulation stream is filtered when entering and leaving the glovebox with HEPA filters
- Organic solvent adsorber (activated carbon)
- Patented double-seal technology: Used on all glass interfaces
- Edwards RV12 vacuum pump
- 7" Color touch-screen control panel
- Pressure: Regulated by Siemens PLC (+10 mbar to -10 mbar)
- Auto-diagnostic functions: Problems generate error messages, data available for export to a flash drive
- Large antechamber: Automated evacuate/refill cycles
- On-demand Circulation: Impurities automatically maintained between user-defined levels (with optional sensors installed)
- Purge cycle: Timer controlled
- Built-in stoichiometry software
- Adjustable shelving
- Leakage rate < 0.001 Vol%/h (monthly < 1 L)
- Impurity levels: Oxygen < 1 ppm, Water < 1 ppm