Clean, all-welded, stainless steel design.
Vigor stands above the competition with our all-welded design, all stainless steel pipework, and our patented double-seal technology. The specifications for all of our standard systems follow:
- Working gas: Ultra-high purity inert gas
- Regeneration gas: 5% hydrogen with 95% inert gas (to match working gas)
- Purification Column: Refillable, high performance copper-based catalyst and zeolites.
- Regeneration averages ~ once per year. Purifier capacity is 60 liters of oxygen and 1.5 liters of water.
- Circulation: Fuji blower with flow rate of 45 m3/h
- Siemens PLC: Controls all solenoid and pneumatic valves
- Filters: Circulation stream is filtered when entering and leaving the glovebox with HEPA filters
- Organic solvent adsorber (activated carbon)
- Patented double-seal technology: Used on all glass interfaces
- Edwards RV12 vacuum pump
- 7" Color touch-screen control panel
- Pressure: Regulated by Siemens PLC (+10 mbar to -10 mbar)
- Auto-diagnostic functions: Problems generate error messages, data available for export to a flash drive
- Large antechamber: Automated evacuate/refill cycles
- On-demand Circulation: Impurities automatically maintained between user-defined levels (with optional sensors installed)
- Purge cycle: Timer controlled
- Built-in stoichiometry software
- Adjustable shelving
- Leakage rate < 0.001 Vol%/h (monthly < 1 L)
- Impurity levels: Oxygen < 1 ppm, Water < 1 ppm